Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Days 20 and 21

Day 20, I am thankful for some of the most amazing friends! I can name several that have helped me through many difficult times. I wish I live closer to some of them. I wish that we talked more too,  but I really do love them! I am thankful that even though they may live many miles away we can still pick things up like there has been no time lost! I am also thankful for the new friendships I have made especially the ones at school! I truly have been blessed with amazing friends throughout my life and I'm sure I will continue to make more!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Thanks for always being there for me!

Day 21 I am thankful that I have been blessed with a positive out look in life!! I know that this has come through by the way I was raised, the experiences I have had, and many other things. I really do strive to be positive and I will continue to do such! I really love surrounding myself with positive people as well!

No comments: