Thursday, November 15, 2012

Days 13, 14, and 15

Day 13 I am thankful for clean water! I know that I take that for granted. It's so easy to forget that there are people in this world who do not. I love being able to drink it, do the dishes, wash laundry, take showers with it. I know there are so many other things that we use it for and for that I am thankful that we have clean water.
Day 14 I'm thankful for books! I love being able to pick up a book at any given time and just sit down and read it. It may only be a couple of lines before someone interrupts me. I love love love reading! There are so many things that books can teach us all we need to do is pick on up and read. I hope that one day my kids will have the same love for books and reading I do.

Day 15 I'm thankful for movies! One of my favorite things to do is go to a movie with Brian. We haven't been able to do that much lately and there are so many good movies coming out right now too, but it will always be one of those things I really enjoy! I love that my kids can really get into movies and that they will sit still through them too!

No comments: