Monday, November 19, 2012

Days 17, 18, and 19

Day 17 Today Adi is thankful for Christmas. Because a lot of people like Christmas. I love Christmas, I love the feeling around this time of year. I am thankful for the time and memories we get to spend together.

Day 18 I am thankful for games. Board or card game, video games ( I honestly never thought I would say that) I am so many great memories playing any of the mentioned games. I love being able to play a simple game with my kids or playing games with Brian, or with my family and friends.

Day 19 I know that Brian has mentioned a few times in the last week that he has been thankful for instant hot water. Since he works outside all day I know he appreciates being able to come home and take a nice warm shower without having to heat his own water. I really don't know if I would have had the patience to boil my water to get warm water for bathing. I think it is something we all take advantage of. I am also thankful for this. It really does make doing dishes and laundry so much easier too!

No comments: