Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10

Today I am thankful for a


I never thought I would ever be thankful for SCHEDULES but I am! It's so nice having something to stick to everyday. I am not one to say it has to be done at the exact time everyday because I could not function like that but I do like knowing what is going to be happening next. It has not been easy for me to get into the habit of keeping the schedule and there are things that I just can't add to it because things do vary from day to day. It's been so much easier on the kiddos too! It really has taken Brian and I a long time to get one but I am thankful that we do have one now.  I think the hardest thing was getting into a bed time routine with the girls. We had to take baby steps with them since we didn't have one when the were little. It was so nice the other night when we had a good friend come see us to just be able to put the girls to bed and not have to stay in the room with them like we used to. I know we have had the same schedule for a long time now at least when it comes to bed time but I am so so so so so so thankful for the time we took to finally get something to work for our family. I know we will have to revise it quite often as the kids get older, but I am ok with that. I really could go on and on about how much I am thankful for schedules but I won't tonight.

No comments: