Tuesday, August 19, 2014

So much to catch up on......

There is so much that has happened since the last post. (I know it was like 2 years ago!) I don't think I have time to write that much so here are a few things happening now.
 Little miss Trae started 2nd grade today!!! I think that is the biggest thing! I love how big she is getting and how smart she is! She was super excited to go to school today! I just hope she loves her new class and teacher!!

Little miss Adi will start kindergarten next week!! I can't wait!! She absolutely loved preschool last year and is going to love kindergarten just as much!!! She also loves to help in the kitchen. I think she's going to be my little chef!!

Little man Jax is now potty trained!! I am thrilled that I don't have to buy and change diapers anymore!!! He is such a character. He is always doing something strange and very boy. He is super smart! (too smart for his own good) 

As for Brian and I we are both working and we don't get to spend a lot of time together during the week but we are doing awesome! We just celebrated our 8 year anniversary! He suprised me with a trip to cancun for all of the holidays between my birthday and our anniversary! It was so much fun and the much needed vacation for just the 2 of us! 


No comments: